FARA is a leading supplier of IT solutions to the public transport sector. We deliver solutions and products providing real-time information to efficiently solve the different needs of the stakeholders in the sector. Our intelligent and easy-to-use systems contribute to a more efficient transit service, increased quality and better safety.
In 2019, FARA joined Ticketer, the UK’s market leader in bus ticketing technology, bringing together two companies with a strong joint mission; to make travel easy. Together, we are called the Ticketer Group.
Over the next few years, we will be transforming the transport ecosystem by enabling customer efficiency through operational insight, leading the way in local and national mobility and delivering first-class, frictionless travel experiences.
Together, the Group is able to offer customers the very latest technology in intelligent transport ticketing, back office software and passenger-facing apps, focusing on providing Real Time Information for use on board, online and on mobile to increase usage of public transport facilities. And today’s numbers are impressive, with our equipment on over 30,000 buses across Europe, over 5.5 million daily passengers using our ticketing system and with 3.5 billion tickets being issued in the UK alone.
The company is at a very exciting stage of their growth and journey, and we are seeking highly motivated
CICD DevOps Engineer
Location: Poland / Warsaw (remote)
Reports to: Development Manager
About the role:
- Ensure high availability of Test Environments impacted by daily updates
- Provide operational excellence during initialization of CICD approach
- Produce build and deployment automation scripts
- Collaborate with DevOps and Test Automation communities to build out re-usable pipeline components and proper quality gates
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on DevOps practices, CI/CD and Configuration Management
- Automate applications and infrastructure deployments on Windows Servers and/or Kubernetes/Rancher
- Design, build and optimize applications’ containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with CI/CD and DevOps concepts, tools and practices
- Experience with Bamboo automation server
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- Experience with scripting and coding
- Ability to solve complex challenges/problems and rapidly deliver innovative solutions
- Familiarity with Repository management (i.e. Bitbucket, Nexus)
- Experience with Mobile/Device Management systems (i.e. SOTI)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with logging and infrastructure monitoring (i.e. ELK)
- Experience with automation tools for mobile apps (i.e. Fastlane)
- Comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful situations
- Flexibility to change priorities quickly and the capacity to handle multiple tasks
- Effective collaborator with proven process improvement skills
- Ability to consistently learn new technologies and apply those concepts for customer’s needs
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices
- Familiarity with Automated Testing tools (Selenium, RestAssured)
- Positive and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Cooperation with International Team
- Professional and personal development in a fast growing company
- Competitive terms and conditions
- And much more!