In 2019, Ticketer, the UK’s market leader in bus ticketing technology, joined forces with FARA, the Nordic market leader, bringing together two companies with a strong joint mission; to make travel easy. Together, we are called the Ticketer Group.
Over the next few years, we will be transforming the transport ecosystem by enabling customer efficiency through operational insight, leading the way in local and national mobility and delivering first-class, frictionless travel experiences.
Together, the Group is able to offer customers the very latest technology in intelligent transport ticketing, back office software and passenger-facing apps, focusing on providing Real Time Information for use on board, online and on mobile to increase usage of public transport facilities. And today’s numbers are impressive, with our equipment on over 30,000 buses across Europe, over 5.5 million daily passengers using our ticketing system and with 3.5 billion tickets being issued in the UK alone.
FARA is looking for a QA Expert that will help in improving QA processes and strategy and get it in to use throughout the whole company. You will be key on ensuring software development teams are working in line with industry best QA practices.
- Leading and implementing the software testing and automation testing strategy
- Analyze existing QA strategy and processes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Unify and bring in to use QA strategy to all teams.
- Ensuring that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy.
- Responsibility for ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
- Excellent collaboration and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of quality ownership making sure that quality is baked in from the start.
- Proven track record of building QA teams, managing the function and direction of the QA teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risk Based Testing.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Atlassian Software – we work with JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket
- Strong Agile background
- Experience with automation frameworks (Robot, PyTest, …)
- Experience with automation tools for mobile applications
- Experience with automation of web application (Selenium)
- B2B contract, 50% position for a minimum of 6 months
- Positive and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility
- Cooperation with International Team
- Professional and personal development in a fast growing company
- Competitive terms and conditions
- And much more!